The content in the Compliance Gate Platform and documents generated through said software are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. You understand and agree that we can not guarantee complete coverage of every single relevant regulation, standard, and requirement that may apply to a certain product or scenario, or that the information provided is free from errors or is covering every single rule, option, exemption or other information that may be applicable to a certain product or scenario. We do not claim to cover regulations/requirements in their entirety. Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee that all information presented on said software and generated documents are up to date. It is your responsibility to exercise good business judgment and, if necessary, seek further legal advice. We may from time to time refer to third-party websites and provide third-party website links, please observe clause 15 as it relates to such content.
You understand and agree that we can not guarantee that the Compliance Gate Platform will not malfunction as a result of extenuating circumstances such as programming bugs, hacking or other software interfering with the compliance requirements lists. We test the platform on a monthly basis but are under no obligation to strictly do so. Please observe the disclaimer in clause 10 as it relates to the software(s) offered on the Site. Additionally, you understand and agree that technical problems when saving or downloading documents generated using the templates are due to extenuating circumstances like software bugs or internet connectivity issues. It is your responsibility to review the downloaded documents and ultimately confirm that it is accurate. You understand and agree that we can not guarantee that the templates used to generate documents are free from mistakes and are up to date, or that they are relevant to your specific product or scenario. We will assume no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available throughout the course of delivering the service. You are required to read the entirety of the Terms of Service as they relate to this service.
The “Enterprise” paid-subscription plan entitles you to access the Compliance Gate Platform and its generated documents for yourself or the entity that you represent and on behalf of your third parties such as your customers. For instance, you may use the Compliance Gate Platform to support paid consulting work or support requests from your clients. However, you must not sell the individual requirement lists, the individual certificates or certificate templates, label files or label templates, or the account access to third parties. You understand and agree that if you fail to adhere to said prohibitions that it would constitute a breach of these Terms of Service and that we may immediately suspend or terminate your account. In such a scenario, we reserve the right to take legal action against you or the entity you represent.
If you have the “Enterprise” paid-subscription plan, it is important that you inform your customers that our requirements list does not serve as a guarantee that all applicable regulations, directives, and rules are covered for a certain product or their scenario. You must read clause 24 as it relates to indemnification and read the entirety of the Terms of Service.
You understand and agree that our presentation of prospective supplier(s) does not constitute an approval of said presented supplier(s). You understand and agree that we only provide an opinion about the documents and information you shared with us and that it does not constitute or replace legal advice. In choosing a supplier, you must not solely rely only on the supplier report, risk level assessment, and any other information presented by us. Regardless of the supplier report, you understand that it is your responsibility to at all times implement a strict quality assurance procedure and follow all product safety and compliance requirements in the target market for which we are never responsible.
In engaging the elected supplier, you are solely responsible for taking the precautions necessary to protect yourself against fraud when using third-party services. We disclaim any and all liability for any losses or damage as a result of engaging any third party, their afﬁliates, or any of their sources, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to the content or operation of any third party services. We will assume no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available throughout the course of delivering the service. You are required to read the entirety of the Terms of Service as they relate to this service.
You also understand and agree that we cannot make any guarantees relating to the service offered by the online video conferencing platform employed. We will assume no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the video conferencing platform’s performance. It is your responsibility to ensure that your device employed for accessing said training seminars is running as intended and is suitable for the purposes of experiencing said training sessions. Unless expressly permitted in writing by us, you are prohibited from recording said training sessions at all times. You are required to read the entirety of the Terms of Service as they relate to this service.
For non-subscription payment plans or fees, you agree to waive your right to cancel the service in the event that we have commenced rendering our services to you.
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Site, and other users of the Site to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these
Terms of Service .
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these
Terms of Service .
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- Your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these
Terms of Service , or any applicable law or regulation.
You represent and warrant that your company and its subsidiaries carry proper and industry-standard insurance, covering such risks and amounts that are adequate and customary for companies engaged in similar business activities in the industry.