CPSIA compliance is mandatory when selling children’s products in the United States. We can help you research relevant standards and testing requirements, create documentation, and label files.
Note: You can use the Compliance Gate Platform (Link) to self-manage most of the CPSIA process. This service is intended for companies that prefer a done-for-you solution.
1. Research CPSIA requirements
We start the process by researching relevant standards and testing requirements. We usually also contact a CPSC accepted lab testing company for a second opinion.
We also research the following:
- CPC requirements
- Tracking labeling requirments
Deliverable: PDF report
2. Book lab testing
We help you request testing quotations from a CPSC accepted lab, and then coordinate sample delivery to the testing facility.
3. Create files
Once the test is complete we help you create the following:
- Children’s Product Certificate (CPC)
- Tracking label
1. We usually provide an upfront fixed rate on a per-assignemnt basis. The price generally ranges from 500 USD to 1000 USD, depending on the product type.
2. The quotation provides a clearly defined set of milestones
3. The cost ultimately depends on the scope and complexity of the assignment.
Terms of Service
You can read our full Terms of Service on this page.