About to import or export toys to the European Union? EN 71 lab testing is the only way to verify if your products are compliant with the EU Toy Safety Directive. In this guide, we explain what you must know before booking a lab test, and why you should not take a factory test report at face value.
- What is EN 71 toy safety testing?
- Is EN 71 lab testing mandatory?
- Why do I need a test report?
- How do I know which EN 71 part applies to my product?
- Can I use a test report from my supplier?
- How do I know if a supplier is EN 71 certified?
- EN 71 lab testing costs
- List of EN 71 toy safety testing companies